- Eames Style Lounge Chair Only Handcrafted by using quality materials to develop an iconic piece
- Premium soft Italian Aniline is used
- All cushions are hand-sewn, welted, piped, and filled with quality thick fire redundant foam.
- 7-layer laminated veneer to prevent cracking or warping.
- 5-star aluminum base with 360-degree swivel function and fixed.
- Easy to Assemble, need to follow the instructions enclosed in the box.
- Packed in 7-layer hard cardboard boxes using Thermocol and high-quality thick packaging materials to prevent damage.
- Fast shipping and Delivery.
- Easy return policy and 2-week money-back guarantee.
- Two years manufacturer’s warranty for your peace of mind.
- Chair: (W) 82 x (D) 82 x (H) 84 cm
- Seat Height: 42 cm
Version: Black Colour Light Rose Wood vaneer
- It stands out as a combination of materials and design sense. This piece of art is heavily used in living rooms and high-tech offices.
- This Lounge Chair is very famous in TV media and is being seen on BC shows, the rest of media channels, and in movies and television series.
- In the late 1940s, Charles and Ray Eames were looking for new materials and ways to create distinctive furniture Eventually they developed a range of pieces that have become classics of modern design, including other pieces of art like wire chairs, plastic chairs with wire bases.
- It was designed to Shock mounts to ensure the ultimate luxury comfort and this inviting effect encourages you to sink into the reclining seat.