Le Corbusier LC2 Dark Brown Armchair Replica
The Le Corbusier LC2 Dark Brown Armchair was designed for the 1929 Salon d”Automne. The design features an external frame made of highly polished tubular steel. The four cushions, one on each side, back and bottom are made of medium density foam for firm support and comfort. The top-grain genuine leather is expertly hand-sewn and piped. One of the most functional and efficient mid-century designs. The LC2 and LC3 style items are popular in both commercial and residential environments.
LC2 is a timeless collection, which has made design history. Designed in 1928 and exhibited at the Salon d’Automne in Paris in 1929, it is the archetypal armchair in the new and modern conception of furnishings understood as “domestic equipment”. The separation of the metal frame and the cushions expresses a rationalist approach to industrial production.
Material & Feature:
- Frame structure: highly polished #304 grade tubular stainless steel frame with chrome finish; nylon webbing (replaceable)
- High elasticity foam with genuine down feather layer
- Medium firm cushion seat feel
- Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery
- All the cushions are removable
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
1 seater: 78*70*68 cm
- Width: 29.9″ x Depth: 27.6″ x Height: 27.6″
- Seat Height: 19.3″
- Seat Depth: 20.5″
- Seat Cushion: Width: 17.7″ x Depth: 20.5″
- Armrest Thickness: 5.3″